Private server Reviews
March 29, 2024, 02:07:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

SUSTANON

+-
Shoutbox
September 13, 2013, 10:59:01 am julietlove says: hello
how are you,my name juliet i will like to be your friend please contact me with this email (juliet.isaaq@yahoo.co.uk)and you will know me very well.
thank you
juliet
September 13, 2013, 10:55:29 am julietlove says: hello
October 22, 2012, 06:28:35 am tomycruz says: hi
September 10, 2012, 07:32:01 am JoKing says: javascript:replaceText(' Sad', document.forms.ezpshoutform.shout);
August 21, 2012, 05:54:27 am ChrisCross says: javascript:replaceText(' Wink', document.forms.ezpshoutform.shout);
August 17, 2012, 04:03:44 am Waltermelon says: I believe jogging is a good way to improve the health and fitness. Some principle benefits are as below:
•   Jogging makes the heart stronger. It increases the capacity of the blood circulation and of the respiratory system.
•   Jogging makes you burn fat and thereby help to lose weight.
•   Jogging will strengthen the muscles and bone density of your legs, hips and back.
•   Jogging makes you sleep better
August 17, 2012, 03:52:33 am Waltermelon says: Every morning I use to play badminton with my friends and then go to work, it keeps me energizing.
August 10, 2012, 01:02:16 am MerinSimon says: hi
View Shout History
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUSTANON  (Read 730 times)
Anna Jackson

Reputition +0/-0

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:41:22 pm »

What is Testosterone ?

Sustanon is a testosterone drugs and it is extremely admired steroid which is very treasured by its users because of its numerous benefits when compared to some other testosterone compounds. This medicine is a combination of four diverse testosterones which have a synergetic effect but it must be well timed composition. This exceptional quality has two optimistic qualities for the athlete. The first effects is based on the special mixture effect of the compounds, Sustanon has an enhanced effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone. Te second is the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes quickly into the system and remains efficient in the body for numerous weeks. It is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in deaconates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a different androgenic result which is joined with a great anabolic effect. So it is well suitable to build up power and mass. This powerful drug is an androgenic steroid with a marked anabolic result. Most of the athletes usually use Sustanon to put on mass and size while growing strength..

SUSTANON Interaction

The regular use of Sustanon leads to less water preservation in body and estrogenic side effects. The extend use of this medicine can cause some severe problems in men. It obstructs the normal construction of testosterones in the body. If any of these effects continue or get worse, consult your doctor fast.

What happens if I overdose?

Do not take overdose of it. If you take overdose of this drug it may have some side effects enlarged breasts or breast pain, recurrent erections or erections lasting an abnormally-long time, and weight gain.

Important information about SUSTANON

Sustanon can deteriorate further presented conditions as well like reduced liver or kidney function, cardiovascular ailment, high blood pressure, diabetes, migraine headaches, sleep apnea and epilepsy. You must contact your doctor and let him know your medical conditions before using this drug.

Other uses of SUSTANON

This is also an effective medicine for bodybuilders who suffer from gynecomastia however look for the powerful anabolic effect of an injectable testosterone. The decreased water retention also makes Sustanon a desirable steroid for bodybuilders for building a solid base of quality mass.

Storage

You need to keep it in an airtight container. You should not store in the bathroom. You must keep this medicine in a cool and dry place.

Precaution of SUSTANON?

You must consult to your doctor before using this medicine. You need to discuss with your doctor if you have problems like kidney disease, liver disease, breathing problems. You should not give this medicine to someone else that also has same problem otherwise it will be very unsafe for that person to use this medicine without the recommendation of the doctor.

For more information you can call us on our TOLL FREE  No. 1-855-251-3111 or can visit on Buy testosterone

Thnxxx

Warm regards
Anna Jackson

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RockeyKarl

Reputition +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 02:11:04 am »

Thanks for sharing.
Report Spam   Logged

Anna Jackson

Reputition +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:23:26 am »

RockeyKarl  Smiley here am sharing some information about Alcohol and drugs treatment medication in world lot's of people suffering with this bad habit. here am sharing how we can leave it or improve in our bad habit . how can we left 100% Alcohol and drugs. these are very injures thing of our health .. if we can save one person with our information. then it will be very useful for one family .. share more and more this news.. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Board News ezBlock
xx Alcohol and drugs treatment medication
June 05, 2013, 04:58:55 am by Anna Jackson
Every one is want Alcohol and drugs treatment medication . if you also want to know about this. how .. then visit on this unique web site . this website is really very use full for your health problem's you can also fine lot's of herb product at very cheap rates.. all product's are FDA approved here.. really very amazing website i like it very much..

0 comments | Write Comment

exclamation gj
April 17, 2011, 01:09:12 am by Carson
Nice one sis Smiley
1 comment

wink Crowns
April 17, 2011, 01:06:37 am by Jaydeen
Crowns
As you see next to mods n stuff there are crowns!
0 comments | Write Comment

xx New fourms, Invite friends, recruiter rank, "Main"
April 16, 2011, 10:47:57 pm by Jaydeen
This is our new fourms!

I have just added "INVITE FRIENDS"
Collem next to "LOGOUT" if you could please click on it and try to invite ur friends you may get a special rank
The rank is called "recruiter" it will give you 3 stars next to your name. And a custom rank like mine
Im planning on adding the rank today!

Make sure you have Proof that you brought ur friend, Screenie, vid, have them pm me, Etc

Make sure you only PM me.

I allso made a "Main" pool as u can see Next to fourms on ur little thing by "invite friends"
Thanks
4 comments | Write Comment